Powered by The Journal
Array ( )
Forgot user name/password? Click Here
Log in to Upstate Today
Register for online access
Submit a Willie
Letters to the Editor
Submit letter to Editor
High School Sports
South Carolina Gamecocks
Full View PDF
About The Journal
Shop The Journal
Where to turn in Oconee County
Oconee Co SC Crimestoppers
Law Enforcement Resources
Images for Sale
State of Oconee
Brew & 'Que Vendors Sign-up
B&Q Food Vendor Registration
First & Last Name
What will be at your booth?
Rules and Regulations
• A gift basket, gift card or merchandise with a minimum value of $50 must be donated to the Silent Auction in lieu of fees. All money raised from the auction will go to local charity.
• Food Vendors will be charged a $200 cancellation fee if they withdraw after August 16, 2021.
• You must be set-up by 4 PM Sunday, September 5. ALL CARS OFF THE FIELD BY 4 PM!
• Break down is after 10 pm. You must leave your area clean after the event.
• You must obtain an event vendor license from the City of Seneca if you plan on selling goods. You may contact Casey Lackey,
, 864.885.2700 about this license and the fee.
• You may not cook and/or sell food unless you provide proof of the proper insurance.
• No liability for loss will be assumed or implied by The Journal, The City of Seneca or any affiliates.
• City of Seneca police will be on-site during the event.
• Tickets: You will receive TWO complimentary ‘QUE tickets. You made upgrade to a Brew&Que ticket for $10 each. You must purchase tickets for any additional people that are 12 years or over. Kids tickets are free but must be requested in advance.
Hold Harmless Agreement
(a) Vendor hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold The Journal free, clear and harmless from, and against, any and all claims, administration of claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any nature related to injury or damage to persons or property arising out of, resulting from, or in any way connected with Vendor acts, omissions or negligence, or the acts, omissions or negligence of Vendor’s agents, employees or contractors.
(b) The Journal hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold (vendor) free, clear and harmless from, and against, any and all claims, administration of claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any nature related to injury or damage to persons or property arising out of, resulting from, or in any way connected with The Journal acts, operations, omissions or negligence, or the acts, operations, omissions or negligence of The Journal’s agents, employees or contractors.
Last-Minute withdrawal penalty (Food Vendors Only)
Yes, I understand that I will be charged $200 if I cancel my entry after August 16, 2021
Your card will NOT be charged unless you withdraw after August 16, 2020.
Authorized for Vendor Full Name
Authorized E-Signature for The Journal